War for Middle-earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minas Tirith

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Minas Tirith - Page 2 Empty Gates

Post  Finwe Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:31 am

The small force of elves have arrived to help in the retake of Osgiliath they asked the guard where was Finwe and the guard take them to guesthouse!
Later, when Daeron and Yrobryn woke up, Finwe and the small force of elves go speak with them to make a strategy and give them some longbows of Mirkwood and Rohan arrows, because the elves that arrived bring many weapons and resources.

We are ready for the war. Said Finwe with conviction
Finwe
Finwe

Back to top Go down

Post  Daëron Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:06 am

Good, I think we are ready for war. Yrobryn, my friend get the army ready, to leave. Said Daëron looking to the bow.
Daëron
Daëron

Back to top Go down

Post  Yrobryn Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:32 pm

On the next day morning, as the sun was still half hidden in the mountains, soldiers from various parts of gondor begun to arrive, they were gathering in answer to the "cry" for help of Minas Tirith.

As Yrobryn rose from his bed he dresses his vests, armor, and equipment and leaves his house...

After taking the breakfast, he meets with Daëron and Finwe, and the new soldiers that just arrived at the gates...

My friends! Forces gather at our side, today we blow the first strike and hopefully the last on Osgiliath, prepare your swords!your shields! your bows! and don't clean your armor because at the end of the day it will be filled with orc blood!! Yrobryn cheered at the crowd! preparing them for battle
Yrobryn
Yrobryn
Admin

https://warformiddle-earth.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Finwe Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:21 am

When Yrobryn joined to Finwe and Daeron they started thinking a strategy for the retake.
With that army they can´t fail, if they fail Midlle-Earth is Lost to the forces of Mordor!
With all ready, they leave Minas Tirith and were the direction of Osgiliath under the comand of Yrobryn, Captain of Gondor.
Finwe
Finwe

Back to top Go down

Post  Daëron Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:04 am

Daëron got on his horse and rode him as fast as he could, following Yrobryn.
Daëron
Daëron

Back to top Go down

Minas Tirith - Page 2 Empty Pelennor fields

Post  Yrobryn Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:15 am

The three noble warriors headed the attack, leading the army into Osgiliath.

Chaaaaaarge!! Yrobryn shouted very loud rising the focus and whill of his armies
Yrobryn
Yrobryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Minas Tirith - Page 2 Empty Minas Anor

Post  Yrobryn Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:23 pm

As ordered before several messengers leave the great white city to deliver a very important message of alert to Edoras and other cities of Rohan, Rivendell, moria and the other cities of the dwarves, the ent's fangorn, the shire and all other places where could be gathered warriors to prepare for the new threat that rises more each day...before is too late.
Yrobryn
Yrobryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yrobryn Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:34 am

As the great Yrobryn returned to the great white city people were saluting him, bowing in silence...The silence was frightning...it represented that even if Gondor had retaken Osgiliath the war was not over, that nothing was completly resolved.
The Dark Forces were still rising and Gondor should keep it's pace in order to control the situation.

We must survive Yrobryn thought

Soldier send my word throughout the city, we need all men who can fight, who can make weapons, who can farm and gather resources, the future of our world depend on them.
Yrobryn said to a soldier that was besides him

Several hours later letters from several warriors, blacksmiths and farmer were at Yrobryn's hands.

Even Yrobryn was at his home, in his personal forge, crafting weapons...elegant swords, axes, spears and bows...body armors, shields and helms...all very powerful with the skill his father rabryn passed to him.
On a corner of the forge room there could be seen a half forged sword, this sword emanated power and energy from within. This was a sword that was beeing built for several years by Yrobryn himself...the design was very beautiful...that would become a legendary sword without doubt.
Yrobryn
Yrobryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Minas Tirith - Page 2 Empty Yrobryn's House

Post  Yrobryn Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:17 pm

Suddenly a man enters Yrobryn's house...it was Amoth, his uncle, that came to talk to the general of gondor.

Yrobryn my son! he said

Uncle! i don't see you for a while Yrobryn answered while giving a hug to his uncle

Yes yes, been working, forging blades and armors for our proud soldiers, they deserve better than this pieces of metal i make for them, but time doesn't allow us to put much time into each piece. he answered

Yes uncle Yrobryn said almost without knowing what his uncle said due to his commitment to his work on the forge in from of himself

Let me help you son Amoth said, lifting a bucket full of charcoal and dupping it into the furnace
Yrobryn
Yrobryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Minas Tirith - Page 2 Empty Daëron's House

Post  Daëron Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:30 am

Daëron was at his home resting.

Hmm...i think it is time for me to go... Tought Daëron

Daëron got of his bed, got dressed, exited his house, got on his horse and rode him, fastly, heading to the Caradhras
Daëron
Daëron

Back to top Go down

Post  Daëron Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:36 am

Daëron looked for a guard, when he found him he told him

Tell Yrobryn that i've left for the Caradhras to find something. when he finished his sentence he left Minas Tirith

Yes sir!
Daëron
Daëron

Back to top Go down

Post  Daëron Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:45 am

Daëron enters Minas Tirith and heads home.
Daëron
Daëron

Back to top Go down

Post  Yrobryn Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:50 am

Yrobryn exits his house, it was early and the sun was only a glimpse on the horizon.

A message was on the floor.

As he read the message he looked up...he saw Däeron entering from the gates.

My friend! Yrobryn said to the old man

I thought you were out of Gondor...on the mountains to the north right now...you must have already returned...

Normal he thought i don't leave my house for some days now.
Yrobryn
Yrobryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daëron Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:00 am

Well yes, i left but aready came back. And you my friend are you ok? said Daëron when he stoped his horse
Daëron
Daëron

Back to top Go down

Minas Tirith - Page 2 Empty Streets

Post  Yrobryn Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:25 am

Yes my friend everything is alright...but i'm just curious about what made you ride all that way to Caradhras
Yrobryn said with much curiosity in his voice but with no tone of question
Yrobryn
Yrobryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daëron Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:32 am

Well...if you really want to know, i went there in a quest to find a mystical stone that my master had told me many things about it. And i succededtakes the stone out of his pocket and shows it to Yrobryn it makes my magic more powerfull
Daëron
Daëron

Back to top Go down

Post  Yrobryn Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:49 am

That stone seems powerful indeed Yrobryn says while looking at it, a certain attraction was felt to Yrobryn but as soon as Däeron took it and secured it in his pocket Yrobryn came to his senses, and shaking his head he proceeded.

I shall leave today, I need to go to talk to the Hobbits in the Shire and in those lands. Rest and keep an eye on Minas Tirith for me.

Yrobryn then returned to his house and gathered some belongings.
Outside his house again he mounted his Horse "Mordo" and rode him out of the great White city.
Yrobryn
Yrobryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Minas Tirith - Page 2 Empty Daëron's House

Post  Daëron Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:12 am

Daëron was at his home resting, he sudenly wakes up.

AH! says Daëron when he wakes up Strange dream, how can it be possible? I have to tell Yrobryn when he gets back, i think it is very important... after finishing his sentence he starts dressing himself

Daëron then leaves home and starts looking for a guard near the gates.
Daëron
Daëron

Back to top Go down

Minas Tirith - Page 2 Empty Near the gates

Post  Daëron Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:17 am

He finds a guard, walks next to him.

Hello. says Daëron

Hello sir! says the guard

When Yrobryn arrives can you tell him to meet me at the tavern?

Yes sir, no problem!

Thank you then Daëron starts walking to the tavern, to wait for Yrobryn
Daëron
Daëron

Back to top Go down

Minas Tirith - Page 2 Empty Tavern

Post  Daëron Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:25 am

Daëron enters the tavern, he looks to the people sitted, many drunk people, he takes his eyes off the people and tries to find a table. Moments after he finds one, sits in the bench. Then he waits for Yrobryn.
Daëron
Daëron

Back to top Go down

Minas Tirith - Page 2 Empty Tavern

Post  Daëron Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:42 am

A guard sudenly enters the tavern and starts shouting.

Master Daëron we need your help, come fast. after the sentence Daëron rapidly gets up and starts fast-walking to the guard.

What is hapenning? What you need? says Daëron

Orcs where seen near Osgiliath! I think they are preparing to attack us!

Hmm... he says, grabing his sword. I know what to do, prepare 70 archers, 70 towerguards,80 swordsmen and 50 horseman. I'll meet you at the gates in 2 minutes, now Go! Daëron starts running to his home to get his equipment.
Daëron
Daëron

Back to top Go down

Post  Daëron Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:50 am

After grabing his equipment and getting on his horse he fastly goes to the gates. At the gates, the army was there standing, waiting for me. Daëron stops his horse in front of them.

Great warriors are you ready?! shouts Daëron

Yes, sir! says the army

OPEN THE GATES! the gates where openned LETS DO THIS! after the phrase the army starts running to Osgiliath
Daëron
Daëron

Back to top Go down

Post  Daëron Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:48 am

The army once more returns victorious.

Master Daëron, we thank you for your help. says the comander

No need to thank me, i'm just doing my duty. says Daëron, with pride Well, it's time for me to return home. Annatar starts galloping back to his home.
Daëron
Daëron

Back to top Go down

Minas Tirith - Page 2 Empty Daëron's house

Post  Daëron Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:55 pm

Daëron was sitted in a chair eating an apple, he starts looking to the Stone of Power and he starts thinking on his master.

I think it is time for me to go now. he gets up, finishes his apple, packes some things in a bag and leaves home

Come Annatar, let's go. says after mounting it
Daëron
Daëron

Back to top Go down

Minas Tirith - Page 2 Empty Yrobryn's House

Post  Daëron Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:57 pm

Daëron walks up to Yrobryn's house and leaves a note under the door, then he leaves to the gates.
Daëron
Daëron

Back to top Go down

Minas Tirith - Page 2 Empty Re: Minas Tirith

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next